Applications for 2017-18 academic year take place from February 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017.
Step 1. Online application
Candidates must apply online using the IMF BE website, choosing to apply either through Nova SBE or through EESP-FGV.
At this stage, you will be requested to attach the following documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID card (only Jpeg files)
- Photo (only Jpeg files)
- CV in English
- English certificate (when available)
- An up-to-date academic transcript of your Undergraduate Degree including all courses taken and respective grades (Nova SBE undergraduate students are exempt)
- Motivation letter in English
- 2 Letters of recommendation
Enrollment will be subject to the presentation of the Bachelor's degree Diploma.
Step 2. Assessment
Students successfully pre-screened by the Admissions committee are invited to an interview. Students are evaluated based on academic and professional potential, international orientation and communication skills.
Step 3. Decision
The decision is communicated shortly after the interview, via email. Candidates are responsible for checking their email account for school messages. In the event of no contact from the school, candidates should contact the Program Manager.
Step 4. Enrolment
Nova SBE requests a nonrefundable enrollment fee of €1.500 to be deducted from the program tuition fee. No exceptions or late payments will be accepted. Please keep in mind that enrollment will be subject to the presentation of the Bachelor's degree Diploma.